CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome to Latter Day Insights!

Dearest One and All who have been invited to this blog:

I have felt on a daily basis the need to express my thoughts, studies and impressions on this gospel known as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Therefore, being the writer that I am, I feel that a daily blog would not only help myself, but possibly help inspire or uplift someone else who is having an off day by reading this blog.

President Russell M. Ballard of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles once shared with us the following:

"The Internet allows everyone to be a publisher, to have his or her voice heard, and it is revolutionizing society.."
contd...
"Now, may I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the Internet to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration. Most of you already know that if you have access to the Internet you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true."

This blog will be a great strength for myself and hopefully for others as well. I would like to mention that I would simply LOVE to hear others insights and opinions on the different topics mentioned here on this website, so please comment when you feel like it. It is encouraged!
Wishing you all the very best!

Sincerely,
Rachel

0 comments: